WANT AN EASY $100?
Follow These Steps:
(First 50 Entries Only)
- Use our Wiff Sniff Blocker spray to clear either a guilty, good or stinky smell.
- Visit our website: www.wiffsniffblocker.com and select the CA-FL$100.00 Contest button on the home page to be directed to this blog post.
- Write a Wiff Sniff Blocker review in the comments of this blog post.
- Then go to our Facebook page, find the image with the contest info on it, click on that image and post a related Wiff Sniff Blocker picture.
- The $100.00 Gift Card winner, based on their submission, will be notified by email on July 17th, 2017.
We can’t wait to read and see all the great reviews, comments and pictures!!
Thanks for your support!
Wiff Sniff Blocker
Please follow and like us:
People who have Heighten sense of smell and how difficult daily life can be due to smells around
We can recognize thousands of different smells, and we are able to detect odors even in infinitesimal quantities. Our smelling function is carried out by two small odor detecting patches – made up of about five or six million yellowish cells – high up in the nasal passages. We all know an odor is something in the air that is smelled or sensed by our nose. Apples smell like apples because of the unique chemicals that create the apple smell, and the same is true of all chemicals that create odors. Our ability to smell can alert us to chemicals in our environment. However, just because we sense an odor doesn’t mean that we are being exposed to toxic amounts of chemicals. Still, for some people, even non-hazardous levels cause health symptoms that are caused by the smell itself. When this happens often, it can worsen their quality of life.
If you get a headache, have trouble breathing, or develop a skin rash after exposure to strong perfumes or colognes, you could have fragrance sensitivity. The persons who are suffering from asthma can have very worst condition. For some people the reaction appears on the skins when it comes to the skin, however, the contact dermatitis that’s set off by fragrances is true allergy.
The immune system reacts to contact with certain scent ingredients with a rash or skin eruption. This can occur anywhere on the body, though often on the face, neck and hands. There may be swelling and redness or a rash a few hours after physical contact, or it can emerge up to a day or two later. In rare cases of this condition, people can be sensitive to ingesting or inhaling perfumed products. Think foods spiced with cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg or breathing in air fresheners. Symptoms in such cases include a breakout around the lips or a widespread rash.
Sense of smell and their life
People who suffer from these kinds of sensitivities led a very difficult life because they cannot enjoy each and every moment. The worst part of it that they are allergen to smell. Sometimes they want to smell that particular thing but can’t. Their everyday life would full of precautions due to heighten sense of smell. These people are surrounded by all kind of smell and fragrances so they have to avoid them. For doing so their home and work place generally become a virtual gas chamber.
Following are some of the tips to reduce the level of exposure to smell.
- Immediately reduce or eliminate all personal hygiene products that contain fragrance or fumes. This will be a challenge because most soaps, and lotions have fragrance, but fragrance-free products have become easier to find over the past decade because of the increased demand.
- Replace all laundry detergents, softeners and anti-static sheets with fragrance-free products.
- Avoid using any household cleaning products that have fragrance added. Fumes associated with some cleaning solutions are unavoidable. Ventilate areas that have been recently cleaned by briefly opening the windows.
- Do not use aerosol deodorizers or other types of fragrances in your home.
- An open box of baking soda absorbs unwanted odors very well.
- Ask coworkers to limit their use of perfumes and colognes. Explain how exposure to fragrances affects your health.
- If permissible move your desk away from a high traffic area.
- Consider getting an air cleaner if you work in an isolated room
- Attempt to get janitorial or housekeeping service to use fragrance-free cleaning products. This may require input from your boss or supervisor.
Please follow and like us: